Powered by Blogger.

Spring Boots

Hi friends! The weekend flew by and it's Monday again already. I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by.  Today I'm popping in to share a fun little spring card I made with some new Carta Bella papers.

I am not really much of a rain boots kind of girl, but the polka dot rain boots paper in the new Spring Market collection totally makes me wish I had a pair!)  I just new I needed to fussy cut one of the images for my card. And since the feature color for our Diva Inspirations challenge this month is yellow, I picked the yellow one. Next I stamped the wreath from Autumn Blessings in New Leaf archival ink and then watercolored with some Jane Davenport inks, adding in a few little berry accents.  The wreath is die cut with the coordinating Autumn Thanks die set.

Next I cut one of the tags from patterned paper, pierced a hole in it and added a linen thread bow.  The sentiment is from Hope Lifts and is stamped on a circle die cut and layered behind the wreath.  To finish the card, I just started layering papers from the collection, adding some antique linen sponging to everything and a little trim accent with the Lacey Trim Duo die set.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic start to your week!

Stamps: Hope Lifts, Autumn Blessings (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Spring Market (Carta Bella), white (Neenah)
Ink: jet black (Altenew), new leaf archival (Ranger), Limeade, Mermaid's Tail, Watermelon Inkredible Inks (Jane Davenport), antique linen distress (Ranger), white india ink (Dr. Ph Martin)
Accessories: Autumn Thanks Die Set, Lacey Trim Duo Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE),linen thread, paper distresser, rhinestone, circle die

5 comments

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the pretty papers and those yellow dotted rain boots are so cute. Love the wreath with the sentiment under it. Great card. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Christi Flores said...

So cute!! Now that you mentioned it I don't have rain boots either and I've always wanted a pair too! LOL Such a pretty card! Love it!

Christine said...

My cute leopard print rubber boots have been on many class field trips to the wetlands preserve, so those darling yellow boots caught my eye. I so love this card that I CASEd it! The papers and the layout are wonderful, and I was inspired to pull out that sweet wreath stamp. Thanks for the inspiration!

Marlena M. said...

This is so sweet Julee! I love those yellow boots and all the fixings on your card. Beautiful! I picked up my boots at TJ maxx and all the girls in my house use them to slip on quick when taking out the dog. :) It's a great excuse to have a pair~

Purple Princess said...

So cute! I love the boots!!