Powered by Blogger.

Everything Mojo

Hi friends! Monday has rolled around again and it's time for a brand new Mojo Monday sketch.  This one was based on a card I made with the Lucky Day digi set.  I liked the flow of it, and thought it would be fun to give it another go.  I hope you'll play along.

Handmade card by Julee Tilman. www.poeticartistry.blogspot.com

I knew I wanted to use this Happy Everything sentiment from the Simply Amazing set and some papers from a pad I bought recently and haven't used very much.  These teal, pink and gold papers totally make my heart go pitter patter.  {grin}

Handmade card by Julee Tilman. www.poeticartistry.blogspot.com

I cut the papers to the size I wanted, embossed the background with the swiss dots folder, then added a few gold mats and some Nuvo crystal drops to accent the flower.  Easy peasy and completely finished in under 30 minutes, which is the exact amount of time the boys were allowed to play Solitaire on the computer!

Mojo Monday 489 Sketch
Enabler's List
Stamps: Simply Amazing (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Tea Party (Craft Smith), shiny gold, white
Ink: Altenew
Accessories: stitched circles stax (MFT), flower (Prima), crystal stickles (Nuvo by Tonic), swiss dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

8 comments

sandie said...

Love that flower Julee and how you followed through the dots of the base with the blue and gold x

Purple Princess said...

Love the flower!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the papers and colors. The gold mats and pretty flower are perfect with those papers. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Hi Julee,
Love the dots and flowers. Just lovely.TFS

Maureen said...

I love the gold next to the teal and that gorgeous bloom! Happy Spring! Ox

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful!

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Julee. Elegant mix of colors and papers. The prima flower is the perfect finishing touch!

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous!! Those colors are wonderful but that flower has my heart. Perfect!!